Prattco Creekway Management will deliver complete, accurate and timely accounting and financial information through dedicated best-in-class accounting services.
We can maintain accounting reports with the owner’s chart of accounts or Prattco Creekway Management’s standard account coding. We have extensive experience assisting and responding to external auditors, as well as preparing budget analyses, cash flow analyses, and special reports for potential investors. Should an owner prefer an independent audit firm, Prattco Creekway Management works with the firm specified by the client.
We have established record keeping procedures that will facilitate external auditors or your company’s representatives. The main office initiates payroll and personnel functions for Prattco Creekway Management employees and authorizes and reviews for compliance with federal regulations. If applicable, employee salaries may be charged directly to the property. Additionally, we make all documentation on payroll allocation available to owners upon request.
While this information generally discusses our financial reporting capabilities, procedures and reporting formats are customized for each client:
- Monthly detailed financial reports
- Yardi Software utilization
- Preparation of tenant billings
- Accounts payable functions
- Assisting in the preparation of property budgets
- Assisting in the preparation of annual escalation and recovery billings
- Coordination of both routine and special audits
- Coordination of banking relationships and resolution of property banking issues
- Development and implementation of property accounting “Best Practices”
- Coordination of a comprehensive Internal Control Compliance Program
- Measurable Results/Improvement – Work flows and processes will be continuously analyzed and measured to ensure that each step adds value to the final service and improves our ability to meet or exceed your specific building objectives.
- Tenants in Common and Private Ownerships – Prattco Creekway Management has extensive experience and understands the dynamics of a Tenants In Common and Private ownerships. The most important objective: achieving optimal distributions for the investors. Our management team will work closely with the leasing and asset management teams to ensure adherence to specific loan and reserve requirements and obtain lowest cost solutions for TI, resulting in an organized, well-defined investor presentation allowing for quick turn-around approvals during the voting process for prospective leases and budgets. Additionally, our leasing and management teams will participate on the monthly/quarterly investor calls to assist with specific questions relating to the leasing and management of the property.
BenefitsThe benefits of our operations approach include:
- Reduced operating costs
- Improved/responsive tenant service
- Extended life of equipment and systems; reduced capital requirements
- Increased opportunities for capital investments
- Safe, comfortable, productive office environments
- 100% compliance with all applicable safety practices, codes and government regulations